We will be closed on Thanksgiving day, but open the Friday and Saturday when the tasting will feature 6 Italian wines. The whites are a Soave Classico and a Falanghina from Campania near Naples. The reds start with a light, bright Bardolino from the shores of lake Garda, moving to a Chianti Classico from an iconic estate, then a Super Tuscan, and finishing with a Barolo from the magnificent 2010 vintage.Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours from $3 to $7. The tasting bar will be open from 3.30 to 7.30 Friday and Saturday.
- Inama Soave Classico 2012
- Feudi di San Gregorio Falanghina 2013
- Le Fraghe Bardolino 2012
- Castell’in Villa Chianti Classico 2010
- Tenuta Sette Ponti Crognolo Tuscany 2012
- Vietti Barolo Castiglione 2010