This week we will be pouring wine from South America. Starting with Susanna Balbo’s Torrontes from Argentina and finishing with the Wine Spectator’s joint highest scoring ever wine from Chile, Montes Alpha M 2010. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours from $2 to $14. The tasting bar is open from 3.30 to 7.30pm Thursday through Saturday. Don’t forget to Like us on Facebook to get a free $3 taste.https://www.facebook.com/BirdRockFineWine.
- Crios de Susana Balbo Torrontes Argentina 2011
- Catena Chardonnay Mendoza 2011
- Quintay Pinot Noir ‘Clava’ Casablanca Valley 2011
- Errazuriz Reserva Carmenere Chile 2011
- Decero Cabernet Remolinos Vineyard Mendoza 2009
- Montes Alpha ‘M’ Santa Cruz Chile 2010