For the weekend of October 17th we will be tasting French wines, four of them from new producers to the store. We will start with Domaine Faiveley’s Mercurey from their Monopole Clos Rochette Vineyard, then Paul Pernot’s Bourgogne Blanc. The reds start with another Burgundy, then a southern Rhone and a northern Rhone, finishing up with a Montagne Saint Emilion from Bordeaux. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours from $3 to $5. The tasting bar will be open from 3.30 to 7.30 Thursday through Saturday.
- Dom Faiveley Mercurey Clos Rochette 2012
- Paul Pernot Bourgogne Blanc 2012
- F. Esmonin Gevrey Chambertin A.C. 2012
- Dom des Lises Crozes Hermitage Equis 2012
- Dom Vallett Saint Joseph Meribets 2011
- Clos Du Pavillon Montagne Saint Emilion 2010