For the last weekend in February, we will have five rather esoteric wines plus a very enjoyable dry cider available to taste. The cider from Normandy will be first, followed by a Moscofilera from the Peloponnese, a Muller-Thurgau from Wurtzberg rounds out the whites. The reds are from Lebanon, Israel and Madiran. These are all excellent examples of wines rarely found outside of their regions, or in major cities. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours from $3 to $8, taxes included. The tasting bar will be open from 3.30 to 7.30 Thursday through Saturday.
- Pacory Cidre Le Costaud Normand
- Skouras Moscofilera Peloponnese 2012
- Burgerspittal Muller Thurgau Franken 2013
- Chateau Musar Red Bekaa Valley 2004
- Yarden Cabernet Galilee 2009
- Dom Capmartin Madiran 2011