For the first weekend in August, we will be tasting wines from the Rhone and its environs. We start with two whites, including the 93 point Cercius from Michel Gassier, then a classic Provence Rosé. The reds are from Vacqueyras, Saint Joseph, and a Chateauneuf du Pape. the Saint Joseph and the Chateauneuf du Pape also both scored 93 points. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours from $3 to $7, taxes included. The tasting bar will be open from 3.30 to 7.30, Thursday through Saturday.
- Michel Gassier Cercius Blanc Vin de France 2012
- Saint Cosme Cotes du Rhone Blanc 2013
- Minuty Rosé de Provence ‘M’ 2013
- Alain Jaume Vacqueyras Grande Garrigue 2012
- Tardieu-Laurent Saint Joseph Vieilles Vignes 2010
- Delas Chateauneuf du Pape Haut Pierre 2010