For the last weekend in May we will have 6 wines from the Southern Hemisphere to taste. The first 2 whites are from Leeuwin, and we will be tasting their Riesling and the Chardonnay which got 96 points and was the number 5 wine in last year’s Wine Spectator’s Top 100 wines. The reds are the new vintage of Riebeek Cellar’s great value Pinotage, a New Zealand Pinot Noir, a Chilean Cabernet and an Argentinian Malbec. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours from $3 to $13, taxes included. The tasting bar will be open Thursday through Saturday from 3.30 to 7.30.
- Leeuwin Estate Riesling Margaret River Art Series 2014
- Leeuwin Estate Chardonnay Margaret River Art Series 2011
- Riebeek Cellars Pinotage Swartland 2013
- Mt Beautiful Pinot Noir North Canterbury 2013
- Montes Alpha Cabernet Colchagua 2009
- Zuccardi Zeta Valle de Uco 2010