For our tasting on the last weekend of September, we will be featuring 6 very different wines from 6 very different regions of the West Coast of the USA. We will have a wine from each of these regions, California South Coast, Rutherford (Napa), Russian River Valley, Lodi, Willamette Valley (Oregon) and Walla Walla in Washington. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours from $3 to $6, taxes included. The tasting bar will be open from 3.30 to 7.30 Thursday through Saturday.
- Round Pond Sauvignon Blanc Rutherford 2013
- Walter Hansel Chardonnay Russian River Valley Cahill Lane 2011
- Cristom Pinot Noir Willamette Valley Sommer’s Reserve 2010
- Tierra Divinia Zinfandel Lodi Old Vines ‘Zazin’ 2010
- NxNW Syrah Walla Walla 2010
- Fallbrook 33N BDX South Coast Gracie Hill Vineyard 2011