For the first tasting in September we will be pouring a great selection of wine from France and California from the 2012 vintage. We start with a dry Vouvray, followed by a Chablis, the Californian white is an excellent Chardonnay from Lynmar. The reds start off with Melville’s Santa Rita Hills Pinot Noir, our always popular Clos de Sixte Lirac and finishing with a new wine to me – Fran Kysella’s negotiant Napa Cabernet. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours from $3 to $6, taxes included. The tasting bar will be open from 3.30pm to 7.30pm Thursday through Saturday.
- Breton Vouvray Sec ‘La Dilettante’ 2012
- Brocard Chablis ‘Sainte Claire’ 2012
- Lynmar Chardonnay Russian River Valley 2012
- Melville Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills 2012
- Dom Grand Veneur Lirac Clos de Sixte 2012
- Rubus Cabernet Napa 2012