For the weekend of August 22nd we will be tasting six wines from France. Two white Burgundies to start, followed by a dry white Bordeaux with very famous neighbours. The reds are the 2012 Delas St Esprit, a 94 point wine from Rousillon and a 2007 St Emilion from Bordeaux. Taste all six for $25, individual pours from $3 to $8, taxes included. The tasting bar will be open from 3.30 to 7.30 Thursday through Saturday.
- Thibault Liger-Belair Bourgogne Blanc 2011
- Saumaize-Michelin Pouilly Fuisse ‘les Ronchevants’ 2011
- Domaine Chevallier Bordeaux Blanc Clos des Lunes ‘La Lune Blanche’ 2012
- Delas Cotes du Rhone ‘Saint Esprit’ 2012
- Chapoutier Bila Haut Rousillon ‘Occultum Lapidem’ 2012
- Lassegue St Emilion 2007