For the weekend of July 24th, we will be pouring wines from Italy with an emphasis on Piemonte. Starting with two whites, a Pinot Grigio from The Dolomites and the 2013 Vietti Arneis, followed by a Dolcetta D’Alba, a Montepulciano D’Abruzzo, Michele Chiarlo’s Reyna Barbaresco and the exquisite Vietti Barolo Castiglione 2009. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours are from $3 to $7, taxes included. The tasting bar will be open from 3.30 to 7.30 Thursday through Saturday.
- Alois Lageder Pinot Grigio Dolomiti 2013
- Vietti Roero Arneis 2013
- Cavalotto Dolcetta D’Alba Vigne Scot 2012
- La Valentina Montepulciano D’Abruzzo Spelt 2009
- Michele Chiarlo Barbaresco Reyna 2010
- Vietti Barolo Castiglione 2009