For the last weekend in March we will be tasting 6 wines, 5 of which are great value, all $15 or under, and one of the iconic Super Tuscans – Tignanello. We will start with Domaine Fontsainte’s 2014 rosé, a very bright Pic Poul, an excellent California Chardonnay, a straight Corvina from the Veneto, the 2013 Woftrap blend from South Africa, and of course, finishing with the Tig. Taste all 6 for $25, if you just want the Tig, it will be $15, the others are $3 each. Taxes are included, we will be open for tasting from 3.30 to 7.30 Thursday through Saturday.
- Domaine Fontsainte Rosé Gris de Gris Corbieres 2014
- La Domitienne Pic Poul de Pinet Languedoc 2013
- Talbott Chardonnay Monterey Kali Hart 2012
- Tenuta Sant Antonio Corvina Veneto Scaia 2012
- Boekenhootskloof Wolftrap Red Western Cape 2013
- Antinori Tignanello Tuscany 2011