For the weekend of September 19th, we will be featuring six Italian wines imported by Kobrand, who will be subsidizing the tasting. Nicole Gilberts from Kobrand will be on hand at the Friday tasting to give her insights into these wonderful wines. There will be three whites, a Grillo, a Vermentino and a Gavi. The reds will be a Nero D’Avola from Sicily, a Super Tuscan from Tenuta Sette Ponti and Masi’s Brolo di Campofiorin which got 93 points from Robert Parker. Taste all 6 for $15, individual pours from $3 to $5, taxes included. The tasting bar will be open Thursday through Saturday 3.30 to 7.30.
- Feudo Maccari Grillo Sicily 2011
- Campo Al Mare Vermentino Tuscany 2013
- Michele Chiarlo Gavi Le Marne Piedmont 2013
- Feudo Maccari Saia Sicily 2011
- Tenuta Sette Ponti Poggio al Lupo Tuscany 2012
- Masi Brolo di Campofiorin Veneto 2008