For the weekend of July 4th, we will be celebrating by pouring French wines in recognition of the part that they played in helping the achievement of Independence. Starting with a very pleasant rosé from Languedoc, then a white Burgundy, followed by a fantastic white Bordeaux. The reds begin with a Volnay from Burgundy, Guigals’ great Cotes du Rhone and finally a very good Philippe Cambie/Eric Solomon collaboration also from the Languedoc. Taste all 6 for $24, individual pours from $3 to $8, taxes included. The tasting bar will be open from 3.30 to 7.30PM Thursday and Friday, but please note we will close at 6PM on Saturday, though we will be open for tasting from noon.
- Gerard Bertrand Cote des Roses Languedoc 2014
- Bruno Colin Bourgogne Blanc 2013
- Chateau Carbonnieux Pessac Leognan Blanc 2012
- Bitouzet-Prieur Volnay 2012
- E. Guigal Cotes du Rhone 2011
- Chateau Puech Haut Saint Drezery Languedoc Prestige 2011