For the last weekend in April, we will be pouring four wines from 3 regions in Spain, a 96 point California Chardonnay and a 98 point Brunello di Montalcino. First up is a really good quality/value Verdejo from Rueda, and then the Varner Bee Block Chardonnay make up the whites. The reds start with 2 wines from the same producer in Ribera del Duero, then the Gil Family Bluegray from Priorat, and finishing with one of the stars of the excellent 2010 vintage in Montalcino. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours from $3 to $9, taxes included. The tasting bar is open from 3.30 to 7.30 Thursday through Saturday.
- Tamaral Verdejo Rueda 2013
- Varner Chardonnay Santa Cruz Bee Block 2012
- Tamaral Crianza Ribera del Duero 2010
- Tamaral Reserva Ribera del Duero 2009
- Gil Family Bluegray Priorat 2011
- Argiano Brunello di Montalcino 2010