For the last weekend in January we will be tasting Pinot of various hues and countries. First up one of the best Pinot Grigios, Jermann from Friuli in North-Eastern Italy, followed by Meyer Fonne’s Pinot Blanc from the Alsace. The Pinot Noir are all very different, starting with one from Austria, a Chassagne Montrachet, one from the Willamette Valley in Oregon, and finishing with an offering from The Santa Maria Valley in California. Taste all six for $25, individual pours $3 to $7 taxes included. The tasting bar will be open from 3.30 to 7.30 Thursday through Saturday.
- Jermann Pinot Grigio Friuli 2012
- Meyer-Fonne Pinot Blanc Vieilles Vignes Alsace 2012
- Reinisch Pinot Noir Thermenregion 2010
- J-M Morey Chassagne Montrachet Rouge 2012
- Dom Drouhin Pinot Noir Dundee Hills 2013
- Alta Maria Vineyards Pinot Noir Santa Maria 2011