For the weekend of May 22nd we will be pouring 6 wines which have recently arrived at the store. Starting off with a dry sparkling Chenin Blanc from Vouvray, a new vintage of Arneis from Piemonte and then a Rosé of Pinot Noir from Sancerre. The reds start with a 96 point Pinot Noir from Oregon, which should be one of the Wine Spectator’s top wines in 2015, a Saint Chinian, which a little-known appellation in the Languedoc, and lastly one of my favourite Napa Cabs – the Hestan Meyer vineyards made by Jeff Gaffner. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours from $3 to $9, taxes included. The tasting bar will be open from 3.30 to 7.30 Thursday through Saturday.
- Champalou Vouvray Brut NV
- Marco Porello Arneis 2014
- Pascal Jolivet Sancerre Rosé 2013
- Evening Land Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills Seven Springs 2012
- La Madura Saint Chinian Classic Red 2011
- Hestan Cabernet Napa Meyer Family Vineyard 2012