Nothing really frightening going on for this Halloween Weekend’s tasting, just good wine. We have six wines from six different countries to taste, starting with an excellent Pouilly Fuissé from France, then representing the USA, a Gary Farrell Chardonnay. The reds are from Italy – a Barbera D’Asti, Spain – Terra Alta, Australia – Coonawarra Cabernet and Portugal a 2011 Douro. Taste all six for $25, individual pours from $3 to $7 taxes included. The tasting bar will be open Thursday through Saturday from 3.30 to 7.30.
- Chateau Fuissé Pouilly Fuissé 2010
- Gary Farrell Chardonnay Russian River Valley 2011
- Michele Chiarlo Barbera D’Asti Le Orme 2011
- Celler Pinol Portal Roble Terra Alta 2010
- Jim Barry Cabernet Coonawarra The Cover Drive 2012
- Churchill’s Estates Douro 2011