This week’s tasting will feature 6 wines, including two from the 2013 vintage, the first rosé from Corbieres that has arrived, and the Greywacke Sauvignon Blanc from Kevin Judd who founded Cloudy Bay. The other white wine is the new vintage of the Lagar de Cevera Albarino. The reds are two Californian Pinot Noir, including one made by Birdrock exiles Kerith and Brian Overstreet. We also have a Napa Cabernet from the excellent 2010 vintage to round off the tasting. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours from $3 to $8, taxes included. The tasting bar will be open from 3.30 to 7.30 Thursday through Saturday.
- Domaine de Fontsainte Gris de Gris Corbieres 2013
- Lagar de Cevera Albarino Rias Baixas 2012
- Greywacke Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough 2013
- Meiomi Pinot Noir California 2012
- Bruliam Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast Gap’s Crown 2011
- Snowden Cabernet Sauvignon Napa The Ranch 2010