Weekly Wine Tasting September 28th-30th 2023
For the last weekend in September we will have 6 wines from California open to taste. We start with a Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc, then move to the awesome Massican Sauvignon Blanc and finish the whites with the ever reliable Talley Chardonnay. The first red is a 93-point Pinot Noir from the cool Anderson Valley, followed by a recent favorite - the Cuadrilla blend from the Stolpman winery's vineyard workers and finishing with a 93-point Cabernet Sauvignon from Ehlers. Taste all 6 for $30, individual pours are from $4 to $9, taxes included. The Plum is to be confirmed. The tasting bar will be open Thursday through Saturday from 3.30 to 7.30.
- Matanzas Creek Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma 2022 ($18)
- Massican Sauvignon Blanc Napa 2022 ($28)
- Talley Chardonnay Arroyo Grande 2021 ($24)
- Walt Pinot Noir Anderson Valley 'Blue Jay' 2021 ($45)
- Ehlers Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 2018 ($52)