Weekly Wine Tasting June 1st-3rd 2023
For the first weekend in June we will have 6 relatively unusual wines open to taste. We start with an Austrian Gruner Veltliner, followed by a white Chateauneuf du Pape and an Australian Riesling. The reds also open with an Austrian wine, a Blaufrankisch, that is followed by a South African Pinotage and a Southern Italian Primitivo. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours are $4, $5, or $7, taxes included. The Plum is to be confirmed and the tasting bar will be open Thursday through Saturday from 3.30 until 7.30.
- Hirsch Gruner Veltliner Kamptal 2021 ($20)
- Vieux Lazaret Chateauneuf du Pape Blanc 2021 ($39)
- Leeuwin Riesling Margaret River Art Series 2022 ($20)
- Heidi Schrock Blaufrankisch Burgenland 2020 ($28)
- Kanonkop Pinotage Simonsberg-Stellenbosch 2019 ($43)
- Polvanera Primitivo Puglia 2020 ($18)