Weekly Wine Tasting September 29th-October 1st 2022
On the last weekend in September we will have 2 White wines and a Rosé from Italy, plus 3 Red wines from California, open to taste. The first and second in line come from the volcanic slopes of Vesuvius, the Rosé is from Tuscany. Our first red is a 92-point Sonoma Coast Pinot, followed by a 91-point Zinfandel and then a Cabernet Sauvignon made from younger vines on the Far Niente Estate. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours from $4 to $7, taxes included. The Plum will have the Pagodes de Cos 2009 ($15) and the Leflaive Macon Verze 2020 ($9), the tasting bar will be open Thursday through Saturday from 3.30 to 7.30.
- Aia Dei Colombi Falanghina del Sannio 2021 ($16)
- Terredora di Paolo Greco di Tufo 2019 ($19)
- Il Borro Rosé di Borro Tuscany 2021 ($21)
- Anthill Farms Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast 2020 ($34)
- Saxon Brown Zinfandel Sonoma Fighting Brothers 2017 ($29)
- Post and Beam Cabernet Napa 2019 ($42)