Weekly Wine Tasting September 16th-18th 2021
- For the weekend of September 17th we will have 6 very different wines from Italy open to taste. We will start in Piemonte with an Arneis from Paitin, then down to Tuscany for a Vernaccia di San Gimignano, and further south and across to Sicily for a Rosato from the slopes of Mt Etna. We then cross back to the mainland, to the bottom of the 'heel' for some Susumaniello from Salento. Next, back up to Tuscany for some Sangiovese, and finally finishing where we started in Piemonte for some Barolo. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours from $3 to $7, taxes included. The Plum will have Paolo Scavino's 2016 Barolo 'Bric del Fiasc' and the Domaine Tempier 2020 Bandol Rosé. The tasting bar will be open Thursday through Saturday from 3.30 to 7.30pm.
- Paitin Roero Arneis 'Elisa' 2019 ($20)
- Montenidoli Vernaccia di San Gimignano 'Fiore' 2018 ($21)
- Girolamo Russo Etna Rosato 2019 ($29)
- Menhir Salento Pietra Salento 2019 ($17)
- Lisini Rosso di Montalcino 2017 ($28)
- Cordero di Montezemolo Barolo Monfalletto 2017 ($43)
No products found...