Weekly Wine Tasting July 22nd-24th 2021
For the weekend of July 23rd we will have 6 Italian wines open. First up is a Grillo from Sicily - I was a little apprehensive at first when I was tasting a 2017 - but it is really in a good place. This is followed by a Greco di Tufo from Campania and a lovely Northern Italian blend from Livio Felluga. The first red is Vietti's Barbera D'Asti, then the superb COS Cerasuolo di Vittoria from Sicily and finally the 97- point Argiano Brunello from the magnificent 2016 vintage. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours from $3 to $10, taxes included. The tasting bar will be open Thursday through Saturday from 3.30 to 7.30. The Plum dispenser will be a surprise!
- Tasca d'Almerita Grillo Sicily Cavalotto delle Fate 2017 ($15)
- Terredora Di Paolo Greco di Tufo 2019 ($19)
- Livio Felluga Abbazia di Rosazzo Rosazzo 2016 ($30)
- Vietti Barbera D'Asto Trevigne 2019 ($17)
- COS Cerasuolo di Vittoria Classico 2016 ($29)
- Argiano Brunello di Montalcino 2016 ($59)