Weekly Wine Tasting December 7th-9th 2023
For the weekend of December 8th we will have a superb selection of Italian wines open to taste. There are 3 Sicilian whites, a Grillo, a single Contrada Etna Bianco Superiore and lovely skin-contact almost orange wine from COS. The reds are all Sangiovese, a Rosso di Montalcino, a 96-point Brunello and finishing with a 92-point Chianti Classico Riserva. Taste all 6 for $30, individual pours are from $4 to $8, taxes included. The Plum will be decided upon later, but will probably have a white from Sicily, or a red from Tuscany. The tasting bar will be open from 3.30-7.30 Thursday through Saturday.
- Feudo Montoni Grillo Sicily 'Timpa' 2022 ($17)
- Terre Nere Etna Bianco Superiore 'Salice' 2022 ($49)
- COS Bianco Sicily 'Pithos' 2021 ($32)
- Piancornello Rosso di Montalcino 2021 ($26)
- Cava D'Onice Brunello di Montalcino 'Sensis' 2015 ($31)
- Casa Emma Chianti Classico Riserva 'Vignalparco' 2017 ($29)