Weekly Wine Tasting December 1st-3rd 2022
For the first weekend in December we will have 6 new wines open to taste. We start with an Austrian Gruner Veltliner, progress to a 92-point Portuguese Alvarinho, then a 93-point German Riesling. The reds start with an excellently priced Cru Beaujolais from Chenas, then a 2016 Margaux and finishing with a 94-point Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa Valley. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours are $4 or $7, taxes included. The Plum will have a Puligny Montrachet from Henri Prudhon ($10) the red is to be decided. The tasting bar will be open from 3.30 to 7.30 Thursday through Saturday.
- Hirsch Gruner Veltliner Kamptal 2020 ($20)
- Soalhiero Alvarinho Portugal 2020 ($25)
- Dr Loosen Riesling Kabinett Mosel Erdenner Treppchen 2021 ($25)
- Lapierre Chenas Chenepierre 2020 ($14)
- La Dame de Malescot Margaux 2016 ($41)
- Beringer Cabernet Napa 'Distinctions' 2016 ($39)