Weekly Wine Tasting Feb 9th-11th 2023
Most of you probably know that I am quite traditional in my wine tastes, and have not fully jumped on board the 'Natural Wine' wagon. That being said, I do carry a few, of what I consider to be really quite good, so we are tasting a few this weekend. 6 wines will be open, representing France, Austria, Italy, and the USA. The 2 California wines I am particularly enamoured with. Taste all 6 for $25, individual, pours are $4, $5, or $6, taxes included. The Plum will have a Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru from Paul Pernot ($14) and the 2018 Haut Bages Liberal from Pauillac ($8). The tasting bar will be open Thursday through Saturday from 3.30 to 7.30.
- Biokult Naken Austria 2021 ($18)
- Kumpf & Meyer Y'A Plus Qu'A Alsace NV ($31)
- Cruse Wine Co St Laurent Pet Nat Carneros 2021 ($35)
- Sandhi Pinot Noir Sta Rita Hills 2021 ($36)
- FUSO Vigneti Massa Rosso Italy 2020 ($14)
- V. Passalacqua Terra Sasso Rosso Puglia 2018 ($18)