Weekly Wine Tasting July 7th-July 9th 2022
For the weekend of July 8th, we will have 6 Spanish wines open to taste. We start with a Corpinnat - the rebellious Cava, followed by what is a best value wine, and then the La Cana Albarino. The reds really sing, a 96-point Ribero del Duero, followed by a 94-point Priorat, followed by a 93-point Tinto de Toro. Taste all 6 for $25, individual pours are from $4 to $7, taxes included. The Plum is to be decided, and the tasting bar will be open Thursday through Saturday from 3.30 to 7.30.
- Gramona La Cuvee Corpinnat 2016 ($20)
- Domino de Eguren Protocolo Blanco Castilla 2020 ($8)
- La Cana Albarino Rias Baixas 2021 ($19)
- Finca Trus Ribera del Duero Crianza 2018 ($25)
- Alvaro Palacios Les Terrasses Priorat 2018 ($43)
- Bodegas Vatan Tinto de Toro 'Vatan' 2018 ($37)